Molten salt heaters use molten potassium nitrate and sodium nitrite as heating media.Molten salt heater will heat the powder salt over the melting point until the viscosity of the molten salt allows circulating pump works, after the whole system is under circulating condition, then feed then into the thermal fluid heater for further circulating rising temperature to make it to be recycling used. Normal media working temperature is 400-550℃, top working temperature could reach 600℃.
- ● It can reach high temperature under low pressure, top temperature can reach 600℃.
- ● It can keep stable heating temperature, and accurately adjust, with high thermal efficiency.
- ● Operating control and safety test devices are complete.
- ● Good heat resistance ability.
- ● Heat transfer efficiency is two times of other thermal fluid heater.